Haruna Takaoka (高岡 春奈 Takaoka Haruna) / Spring Tiger (スプリングタイガー Supuringutaigā) is the female protagonist in the anime series Tiger Mask W.
Haruna Takaoka was born on June 28th, 1998, then 19-year-old during the series. She is the niece of Kentaro Takaoka, the only man who knew that Naoto Date was Tiger Mask in the original Tiger Mask series, then the daughter of his younger sister, Yoko Takaoka. She has the same strong character of her maternal uncle when he had her age, inheriting the tiger blood, then she is totally different to her very mild and sentimental mother. She is high 162 cm and weighs 52 kg.
Her mother was 37-year-old when she was born. It is unknown who is her father, but she brings her mother's surname, so she must be the daughter of unmarried or divorced parents, and perhaps he was one of the Chibikko House orphans. Her maternal grandfather was premature dead before 1970, and her maternal grandmother, Sadamasa Takaoka, was dead due tuberculosis in June 1970.
She is the only person aside from her uncle who knows that Naoto Azuma is the new Tiger Mask, and also serves as his agent. She has romantic feelings towards him, but hides it. She is revealed to have a well trained physique and is a competent fighter on her own league, taking the identity "Spring Tiger". Her speciality is to attack her opponent's legs with strikes and holds.
Tiger Mask W Edit
Episode 18: Spring Tiger is Born Edit
Haruna shows until she flexing her abs to Mint.
Episode 38: Masked Tiger Springer Edit
Gallery coming soon
- ↑ In episode 15, set in January 2017, she is 19-year-old, one year younger than her friends Milk and Mint, then she was born in 1998.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Twitter
- ↑ The day and the month are the same of her Japanese voice actress Suzuko Mimori, born June 28th, 1986.
- ↑ In episode 96 of the first anime series Tiger Mask, her mother was in fifth grade class with Yoshio Sasaki, who was born in March 1961 according to episode 100.
- ↑ He appears only in an old photo in episode 53 of the first anime series.
- ↑ Her name is on the wooden plaque in episode 34 of the first anime series Tiger Mask.
- ↑ It doesn't reveal the ill nature, but she cures continuously and is in a sanatorium.
- ↑ Episode 34 of the first anime series. A newspaper in episode 31 reported Friday May 22th, 1970, while Kenta's diary in episode 37 Tuesday June 23rd, 1970.